Sunrise 5 is an attractive apartment with beautiful sea views from the generous terrace, has lots of privacy and is located on the first floor. There is a large dining table for sunset dinners, a lovely lounge area and two sunbeds where you can enjoy the sun and the view. There are also two ceiling fans outside that provide a nice breeze.
The apartment was recently refreshed and has a cozy living room with dining table and lounge sofa with TV (with all Dutch channels, sports and children’s channels etc.). The living room is also equipped with a ceiling fan. There is a luxurious open kitchen with all the luxuries, including an American fridge, oven / microwave and dishwasher, Nespresso machine and washing machine.
There are three double bedrooms, all with air conditioning. The master bedroom has a private bathroom, the other two bedrooms share the second bathroom. All windows in the bedrooms and bathrooms have mosquito nets.
Ironing board / iron
Cot / high chair
Speaker / soundsystem
|Rental prices Sunrise 5|
|€ 1.365,- per week|
€ 195,- per night
|€ 1.610,- per week|
€ 230,- per night
|€ 5.390,- for 14 nights|
€ 585,- per night
|Prices from January 7th, 2024 on request|
*) For arrivals and/or stays in or around the Christmas period, the minimum rental period is 14 nights at peak season rate.
- Prices excl. 7% local tax
- Incl. bed & bath linnens
- Incl. normal use of electricity and water consumption
(electricity up to 40 kWh per day, extra use will be charged at a rate of € 0,55 per kWh)
- Incl. intermediate cleaning service for stays longer than 7 nights (incl. bed & bath linnens)
- Exit cleaning € 80,- (mandatory)
- Deposit € 500,-
- Reservations have to be approved by the owner
- Duration of stay min. 7 nights (Christmas holiday min. 14 nights peakseason rate)
- Max. 6 persons and 1 child under 2 years old
- Check-in time: 16:00 – Check-out time: 12:00
- Terms of payment: 25% within 10 days after reservation, 75% 8 weeks prior to arrival
All payments to our Dutch or Antillean bank account
Creditcard payments are also possible with a 2% surcharge