Villa Bamboo Jan Thiel
This modern Ibiza style villa is situated in the luxorious surroundings of Vista Royal. The villa has a comfortable living with lounge seats, television and open kitchen with kitchen-isle. The kitchen is fully equiped with an American fridge, oven, and Nespresso coffeemachine. Large French doors make entrance to the terrace outside possible. The covered terrace is the perfect place to lounge on the big loungset. Also you can enjoy an outside home-made dinner because off the outdoor kitchen and BBQ.
The pool invites you to refresh yourselves but you can also enjoy the sun on the sunbeds near the pool.
The villa has four bedrooms. Three bedrooms are situated on the groundfloor and one bedroom is situated on the floor below. All bedrooms are airconditioned and have their own bathroom. The Master bedroom also has a bathtub.
Public residential area
Ironing board / iron
Washingmachine / dryer
Cot / high chair
Speaker / soundsystem
Rental prices Villa Bamboo
Mid season (green)
|€ 2.275,- per week|
€ 325,- per night
|Semi-High season (blue)||€ 2.625,- per week|
€ 375,- per night
|High season (yellow)||€ 2.975,- per week|
€ 425,- per night
|€ 12.250,- per 14 nights|
€ 875,- per night
Prices are based on 4 people.
- Prices excl. 7% local tax
- Incl. bed & bath linnens
- Incl. normal use of water and electricity consumption.
(electricity max. 40 kWh per day, extra use will be charged at a rate of € 0,55 per kWh. The included electricity consumption is usually not sufficient at this villa)
- Intermediate cleaning service € 90,- per cleaning (mandatory for stays longer than 7 nights)
- Final cleaning € 170,- (mandatory)
- Deposit € 500,-
- Reservations have to be approved by the owner
- Duration of stay min. 7 nights (Christmas holiday min. 14 nights peakseason rate)
- Max. 8 persons plus 1 child under 2 years old
- Check-in from 16:00 – Check-out on departure day until 12:00
- Terms of payment: 25% within 10 days after reservation, remaining 75% 8 weeks prior to arrival
All payments to our Dutch or Antillean bank account
Creditcard payments are also possible with a 2% surcharge