Villa Banjo Jan Thiel
This cosy villa is situated in the surroudings of Vista Royal. Jan Thiel beaches and restaurants are just within few minutes walking distance. The villa has a fantastic livingroom with big sliding doors to the outside terrace. The living has a big cosy couch and television. the kichen is fully equiped with a fridge, oven, microwave, dishwasher and coffeemachine.
The outside terrace has a big private pool with lounge beds where you can fully enjoy the sun and wind. There is also a cosy wooden roof under wich again a lounge and dining table is situated.
This villa has 3 bedrooms, all airconditioned. The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom. The other two bedrooms have to share the second bathroom.
Parkingspace is available on the property.
Public residential area
Ironing board / iron
Washingmachine / dryer
Cot / high chair
Speaker / soundsystem
Rental prices of Villa Banjo
Mid season (green)
|€ 1.725,- per week|
€ 250,- per night
|High season (yellow)||€ 2.275,- per week|
€ 325,- per night
Peak season (red)*
|€ 7.700,- per 14 nights|
€ 550,- per night
|Prices from January 7th, 2024 on request|
*) For arrivals and/or stays in or around the Christmas period, the minimum rental period is 14 nights at peak season rate.
- Prices excl. 7% local tax
- Incl. bed & bath linnens
- Incl. normal use of water and electricity consumption
(electricity max. 40 kWh per day, extra use will be charged at a rate of € 0,55 per kWh)
- Intermediate cleaning service € 75,- per cleaning (mandatory for stays longer than 7 nights)
- Final cleaning € 150,- (mandatory)
- Deposit € 500,-
- Reservations have to be approved by the owner
- Duration of stay min. 7 nights (Christmas holiday min. 14 nights peakseason rate)
- Max. 6 persons plus 1 child under 2 years of age
- Check-in from 16:00 – Check-out on departure day until 12:00
- Terms of payment: 25% within 10 days after reservation, remaining 75% 8 weeks prior to arrival
All payments to our Dutch or Antillean bank account
Creditcard payments are also possible with a 2% surcharge